Are you one of those crypto fans who are looking to explore the world of decentralized finance (DeFi)? If yes, then you must have come across Exodus Web3 Wallet, the popular software-based cryptocurrency wallet extension and gateway that will take you to the world of Web3. It has revolutionized the way we interact with blockchain-based applications and also offers multi-chain support–from Solana to Ethereum and beyond. And if you want to know more about the Exodus Wallet, then take a dive with me in the further sections of this write-up.
In our further content, we will cover some topics such as web browsers on which Exodus Wallet Extension is available for its users, supported assets on it, and the benefits of creating an account on it. In addition, we will also cover an easy instruction guide that will help you to make your first purchase via Exodus Wallet.
On how many web browsers Exodus Web3 Wallet is available:
Currently, Exodus Web3 Wallet is available as a web browser extension on two different browsers which are mentioned as follows,
- Google Chrome
If you want to download it on any of these, then you can directly download it by visiting the official web page of Exodus Wallet.
List of networks supported on Exodus Web3 Wallet:
Exodus Web3 wallet supports 16 different blockchain networks which are as follows,
- Arbitrum Nova
- Arbitrum One
- Avalanche C-Chain
- BNB Smart Chain
Benefits of creating an account on Exodus Web3 Wallet:
There are several benefits that users get to enjoy after their account creation on Exodus Web3 Wallet and if you want to know about them, then take a look at the given below points.
- Provide an easy-to-set-up and navigation process that makes it convenient for new users on the platform.
- Offers a non-custodial, best-in-class, and multi-chain support from Solana to Ethereum and beyond.
- As it is a self-custodial Web3 wallet, so you can maintain a full control of your over your crypto assets and private keys.
- Apart from cryptocurrencies, it also allows its users to store and manage a wide range of NFTs.
- Offers excellent customer service, which is available 24/7.
- Regular update schedule.
- Allows its users to earn a passive income via crypto staking.
Instructions to purchase crypto assets on Exodus Web3 Wallet:
We have mentioned below an easy instructions guide that can help you to make your first crypto purchase in your Exodus Wallet account.
- In the initial step, go ahead to the installed extensions section in your Chrome or Brave web browser.
- Click on “Exodus Web3 Wallet” and then unlock it by using your registered password.
- Once you are on the home page of the wallet extension, simply hit on the dollar icon, located at the bottom menu bar.
- Select “Buy” and then set the amount that you would like to spend to make your purchase. (In this step, the amount that you have set is in the fiat currency according to your portfolio value).
- Now, click on the drop-down icon and then select the cryptocurrency that you want to purchase.
- Choose your preferred payment method and third-party payment service providers.
- Now, click on “Buy” and then you will be redirected to the buying page of selected party payment service providers.
- At last, you just need to complete your payment by following the on-screen prompts in order to finish the entire process.
Overall, after reading through this long and descriptive read, I’m assuming that now you have a better in-depth understanding of the interface of Exodus Web3 Wallet. And if you want to buy any cryptocurrency after creating an account on it, then you can easily make your purchase by navigating through the instructions mentioned above.
We hope that the information provided by us was helpful to you and if you want to know more about the features, and benefits of the platform, then you can directly visit its official web page.